It’s 7am. You’re about to walk out the door to work when you give your dog one last hug and “goodbye.” As you head to your 8-5 job, you think about your pup’s sad face as you left this morning, and how you wish you could just be with your dog all the time. Although it’s unlikely that you can take your dog with you to work or stay at home with them all day, what if you could communicate with them throughout your grueling day at work? You know your beloved canine companion is missing you, and you’re missing them equally. Thankfully there’s a 21st century solution for you; Furbo, the treat-popping dog camera. Check in on your dog, talk to them and release treats to them while you’re miles away.
No more feeling guilty when you see those Facebook memes about how much your dog misses you when you leave in the morning. Now you can comfort them even while you’re away! Maybe your dog’s lonely or they have separation anxiety (just as my Khloee does). Furbo allows a way for you to interactive with your beloved furry family member.
Furbo Dog Camera Basics
- Live streaming HD video through a 720p HD camera
- 2 way audio
- Interactive treat tossing
- Photo and video to capture your dog’s fun moments
- Barking alert so you know when your dog is barking and you can calm them down with your voice or a treat
- Modern look and spill proof
What You Need
- The ability to download the Furbo app via the Apple Store or Google Play for a smart phone or tablet.
- A strong WiFi signal where you plug Furbo in.
- The network name and password for your WiFi.
- Treats that are about 1cm in diameter (perfect treats for the Furbo are Zuke’s Mini Naturals and Natural Balance Mini-Rewards. I also found that kibble works nicely!).
How It Works
- Pick a good spot in your home to plug your Furbo pet camera in.
- Wait for your Furbo’s light to turn green.
- Download the Furbo app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Follow the set up instructions.
- Start playing!
My dogs learned very quickly that the noise associated with the Furbo meant treats were going to be released. McKenzie Rae, Khloee and Wynston would ready themselves in preparation for the positive reinforcement. I use the default snack call that Furbo pet cam comes set up with, but you can customize your own to best suit your dog(s).
Khloee is most excited about the Furbo pet camera, as she will just lay next to it. She knows treats could come flying out at any moment! Since Khloee struggles with separation anxiety, I know that this dog camera can help her while we’re away from the house.
I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of hype about modern pet cameras which enable you to keep in touch with your pets. Furbo is a great, easy-to-use option for you! Say goodbye to worrying about your dog, and hello to treating your dog from afar!
To get started, here’s a $15 off coupon code for you to order your very own Furbo– FURBOPUPS.