It’s hard to find anything that fits my small dogs well. Khloee has proven to be especially difficult, because she’s tall, long, thin and fluffy. Golly Gear presented me with a solution for my dire need to find a harness that actually fits Khloee, and I couldn’t be happier with the results!
Golly Gear specializes in providing product brands that are a perfect for your small dog needs. The website offers everything from toys, treats and beds to harnesses, leashes and ID tags.
Their DIY Harness Picker is absolutely fantastic. It asks a series of questions to determine which brand of harness will be best for your small dog. Ultimately, the choice is up to you. For Khloee, I chose the Gold Paw Series Cloud Harness. The price tag on it is $29.95.
The Cloud® Harness by Gold Paw Series is “soft as a cloud!” Your small dog will hardly know she’s wearing a harness at all. The harness is made in the USA from a soft, orthopedic material milled in the US.
What I love about the Gold Paw Series Cloud Harness:
- The material is so soft and light.
- It fits Khloee perfectly, with some room for her to grow, and room for us to adjust the harness as needed.
- Khloee doesn’t pull in the harness…it’s a MIRACLE! And if she does pull in it, it comfortably controls her by the chest, rather than her neck.
- Even when Khloee was running around at the park, the harness didn’t bother her or hinder her movement.
What I love about Golly Gear:
- How could I not love a company that understands my small dog needs? This is awesome!
- The ladies behind the Golly Gear company name are truly wonderful and kind!
- The DIY Harness Picker was absolutely phenomenal.
- You can shop by breed, to make your experience a little easier!
I would recommend Golly Gear to any pet parent. Even if you don’t have a small dog, the site is worth checking out! I’m thrilled with the Cloud Harness for Khloee, so I definitely want to invest in another one for Wynston!
GIVEAWAY TIME!!! Want to win a $25 gift certificate to Golly Gear to use on whatever you want?!?! Leave a comment below telling me what you would purchase with the $25! I will be choosing a random winner on 3/27/15! U.S entries only please! **GIVEAWAY CLOSED**