I’ll never forget the first time I used 4-Legger dog shampoo. I remember being impressed with how lightweight the shampoo was, and how it smelled of delicious lemon PEZ. Well here I am four years later, and 4-Legger is still the only dog shampoo I use. In my dog mom opinion, no other grooming product comes close to how amazing 4-Legger is. The organic ingredients make it the best choice for Wynston, and the new USDA organic certification makes 4-Legger top notch. I also want to tell you more about the new deodorizing sprays, which can be used between baths to keep your dog smelling clean. We traveled with it on our SuperZoo trip so Wynston would smell delightful for his ABC news appearance!
4-Legger: World’s First Aloe-Based USDA Certified Organic Dog Shampoo
4-Legger is the world’s first USDA Certified Organic dog shampoo made of safe and non-toxic organic aloe juice, organic oils, organic shea butter and organic essential oils. What does all of that mean? You can now confidently bath your dog knowing that you aren’t subjecting them to any synthetic chemicals. With 4-Legger shampoo you are getting a clean dog from clean ingredients!
Why is 4-Legger safer and better?
- USDA certified organic dog shampoos and deodorizers
- You no longer have to worry about harsh chemicals or ingredients being in your dog’s shampoo
- Safe and non-toxic
- Made with the highest quality ingredients available selected for sustainability and low environmental impact with no GMO, no herbicides, no pesticides
- Made in small batches to ensure quality
4-Legger USDA Certified Organic Dog Shampoo Options:
- Lavender: Made from Organic Lavender, Organic Calendula, and Organic St. John’s Wort. Provides relief for inflamed, painful skin, and encourages healing. Lavender is known for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and calming properties.
- Orange-Neem: Made with neem oil, a highly sustainable oil known for its ability to repel pests and provide strong natural anti-fungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Helps to eliminate dandruff and hydrate the skin. Improves strength of hair follicles and naturally repels pests.
- Lemongrass and Hemp: Developed to moisturize your dog’s skin with powerful all natural ingredients like organic lemongrass essential oil, organic hemp seed oil, organic shea butter, and organic sunflower oil. It provides soothing relief for for dry and itchy skin, irritated skin, dandruff, rashes, and dermatitis. This is my favorite scent!
- Peppermint Tea Tree: Combines tea tree with peppermint, as dogs with yeast or bacterial infections will benefit from its cooling and anti-inflammatory support. Peppermint will also work to balance the sebum production in your dog’s coat. The eucalyptus provides natural relief from bug bites and works to reduce the presence of bacteria, fungus (yeast) and inflammation to synergistically support the tea tree and peppermint.
- Hypoallergenic (unscented): The perfect solution for pets with ultra sensitive skin, are aroma sensitive, or when you want to add your own essential oils. It is safe for ALL animals!
4-Legger USDA Certified Organic Touch Up Sprays
4-Legger touch up sprays are designed to be used in between baths. They are safe and non-toxic, just like the shampoo. There are NO perfumes or colognes, and each scent provides helpful properties:
- Lavender: Calming
- Lemongrass: Rejuvenate
- Rose: Balance
- Sweet Orange: Revitalize
- Peppermint: Energize
I appreciate that the touch up spray is compact enough be used on the go. I brought the lemongrass scent with me to Las Vegas for SuperZoo, since that’s my favorite scent. I sprayed a tiny bit on Wynston before his ABC News appearance to make sure he wasn’t a stinky boy! I also like it in the case that Wynston smells wet or icky after a walk in the Arizona heat. Chihuahuas typically shouldn’t be bathed more than once a month, so the 4-Legger deodorizers are perfect for in between baths.
After all you know about 4-Legger products, do you see why I’ve been supporting the brand for four years?! I plan to never switch dog shampoos. It doesn’t get any better than these USDA certified organic options for our fur babies.
Recently we ran a giveaway on Facebook and our blog. Congratulations to our winners, Daniel S. and Brandi B.! Welcome to the 4-Legger family!
Are you ready to make the switch? Pick up your 4-Legger shampoo and get your pup started on a healthier skin and coat routine. Be sure to follow 4-Legger on social media as well – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.