Limited ingredient, homemade dog treats are my favorite. I enjoy making them for my dogs, especially when the process doesn’t require much time or effort. I’ve come up with a delicious DIY strawberry frozen yogurt dog treats recipe for you, which only requires three ingredients. Enjoy!
DIY Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 3 hours
Makes: 16 treats
- 1 package of fresh strawberries (1lb)
- 1/4 cup skim or low-fat milk
- 1 cup plain low-fat or non-fat yogurt
- Rinse the strawberries and cut them into thirds (or pieces small enough to blend easily).
- Put the strawberries in a blender.
- Add the milk and yogurt.
- Blend for 30 seconds, or until the concoction is a smooth liquid.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze for about 3 hours.
- Release the treats from the tray and let your dogs enjoy!
Interested in making other homemade dog treats? I have an arsenal of DIY dog treat recipes for you!
In the comments, let me know if you made these DIY dog treats and how your pup liked them!