You guys – it’s been four years since I started this blog. Four. Years. Since it’s inception, Dog Mom Days has become an LLC (limited liability company), been in the newspaper, on the news, up for awards, nationally recognized and invited to be a part of some big events.
Actually, it’s really insane now that I think back on it…
Once upon a time, I was sitting in the office of our old house. On a cool December day, I remember turning to Matt and saying, “I think I’m gonna start a dog mom blog!” A few days later, Dog Mom Days was born, and the rest is history! Who knew that my random idea would turn into an incredible career. Yes, it’s taken many 70 hour weeks with a good mixture of blood, sweat and tears to get here, but man – it sure was worth it.
Dog Mom Days has gotten me through a tough 2017, so I want to celebrate in a BIG way this year. I’m hosting a great giveaway as a “thank you” for following us on this journey. I absolutely would not be here without you, my readers!
Dog Mom Days 4th Blogversary
- Dog Mom Days was born
- Started agility at Club Doggie in April
- Invited to the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge in May
- Wynston began Modeling for PetSmart in October
- Dog Mom Days was nominated for Best New Pet Blog in the BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose Awards
- I appeared on the news, in two newspapers and in a magazine for my achievements with Dog Mom Days
- Attended my first BlogPaws conference in May with Wynston
- Invited to attend the Purina Better With Pets Summit in NYC in November (which was amazing!)
- Named a BlogPaws Ambassador and conference speaker
- Once again appeared in two newspapers
- Wrote several articles for a local Arizona newspaper
- Attended the Purina Better With Pets Summit in NYC for the 2nd time
- Began getting sponsored by pet brands to travel with Wynston (Went to Texas twice, New Mexico, CA and all around Arizona)
- Was able to take my mom on a cruise
- Wynston appeared in PetSmart stores across the country
- Hit the 2 million re-pins mark on my most popular Pinterest pin
Now, let the celebration commence! I’m giving away over $200 worth of prizes! The grand prize is the Sleepypod Air, an incredible dog/cat carrier crash-tested and approved for airlines. I absolutely love it, and am so excited to be offering one to my readers! The next prize is a package of Wynston’s favorite goodies which includes a dog bed/blanket/toy combo, one package of Dentastix, one package of Zuke’s mini treats, one package of Nutro crunchy treats and one crinkle pizza toy. Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below, and good luck! (Be sure to let me know if you are having problems getting entered into the giveaway.)