Recipe: Homemade Banana Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup flour (whole wheat preferably)
- ¼ cup water
- dog bone cookies cutters
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, mash up the bananas until they are soft enough to mix.
- Add the peanut butter, flour and water.
- Mix until the dough forms. If the banana or dough is sticky, add more flour as needed.
- Roll out the dough and cut into shapes!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on a non-greased cookie sheet. Bake longer for a harder treat.
- Give your dog the freshly baked banana peanut butter dog treats (wait for them to cool a bit), and watch them enjoy!
Refrigerate the treats that your dogs don’t eat right away 😉 Enjoy the homemade banana peanut butter dog treats!
Affiliate links are present in this post but Amanda only shares products that she uses and believes in!