Kale chips are a treat that both you AND your dog can enjoy! Kale is not only a very healthy snack for your dog, but it’s a delicious one! You and your dog will both benefit from this easy-to-make treat. In case you’re not familiar with all of the amazing health benefits kale has, check out this article!
Baked Kale Chips
- Kale (as much as you want)
- Olive oil
- Salt (for humans only)
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Tear kale up into pieces that are a desirable size for your dog (and yourself)!
3) Put the kale pieces into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss the kale so the olive oil spreads evenly.
4) Lay the kale pieces on an non-greased baking sheet.
5) Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
6) The kale will be crispy and ready to eat after cooling for about two minutes! Add a dash of salt to the pieces for humans to enjoy!
Health Benefits of Kale
Did you know that kale has an endless list of health benefits for dogs and humans? Here’s a great article on health benefits of kale, which are all backed by scientific evidence! Enjoy the read, courtesy of Well-Being Secrets!
Has your dog ever tried kale chips?