As obesity continues to be a growing issue in America, we’re learning that it’s not just affecting people – it’s hurting our animals also. It’s quite simple, really. If we get lazy, our animals suffer. If we sit on the couch eating potato chips all day, your dog lays around and does nothing but eat. Without you, your dog cannot lead a healthy life. Your dog cannot take itself on a walk or run on the treadmill to lose weight. It’s up to you to be there for your dogs and cats and give them the healthiest, longest life you can. So it’s time to face the facts.
As a member of the BlogPaws community, I am also a member of the Pet Blogger Influencer Group. We participate in monthly blogger surveys (which I find really exciting and I love seeing an email notification for a new survey!) and January’s results are in. The results were made into a super fun infographic, and I’d like to share it with you all so you can get further insight into the blogging world!
What do these stats mean to me?
- Just like 50% of influencers in this survey, Facebook does indeed bring the most traffic to my blog. I have almost 10,000 Facebook followers.
- I also wish I knew more about Google+, as do 35% of survey takers.
- A whopping 74% said Facebook is the least valuable to them. For me, it’s the MOST valuable!
- In terms of taking the most of our time, 36% said Google+. For me, this would be Facebook because I post about 3-7 times per day, and it brings me the most traffic, and therefore I put the most time into it.
- Along with 54% of survey takers, I blog a few times a week.
- I am with the 75% who apply for paid campaigns, but only if I believe in them and if I think they’d be a good fit for my blog.
- I definitely follow brands on social media. I think it’s important to follow pet companies that I love in order to stay up on the latest and greatest!
- And last but not least – how many times a day do I check social media!! I’m definitely one of those “So many times I lose count!” people. No shame!
What do you think about this infographic?