Treats are an item that I always have on hand. I only use positive reinforcement methods of training with Khloee and Wynston which means lots and lots of treats! I have a whole cabinet full of treats and I keep them in my pocket, in my purse, on my desk – they are everywhere! But what is a good treat to reward your dog with? One of my personal favorites are the Natural Balance® Mini-Rewards. They are small and don’t leave a mess. These treats come from a long line of delicious options that Natural Balance has to offer!
Mini-Rewards are a great way to reward and motivate your dog while helping your dog stay healthy, balanced, and trim – made with high quality proteins for the delicious taste they love and are less than 5 calories per treat. They are perfect for small dogs AND big dogs! Let’s face it – dogs don’t know what size of a treat they are getting. They just know it’s delicious! In my opinion, the Natural Balance treats are some of the best pet treats around. Reward your dog and cat with premium-quality protein, high in flavor, without any artificial ingredients.
Benefits of Natural Balance Treats:
- Premium quality proteins
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Nutrition in every bite
- Backed by the Buy With Confidence guarantee
- New Dental Chews Fresh & Clean Formula launched in July 2015. They are scientifically formulated to encourage your dog’s natural chewing instinct, to help support healthy teeth and gums, helps reduce tarter and help freshen your dog’s breath. Khloee and Wynston get a dental chew every morning!
- L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Treat® varieties for both cat and dog – for those pet parents whose pets may have food sensitivities- designed with just one protein and limited carbohydrate sources. Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and optimize skin and coat.
- Perfect Bites® offer your cat quality ingredients without excess calories – cat treat formulas are delicious treats that only 1 calorie per treat.
In our house we use treats a lot, so it’s important to me as a mom that my dogs are getting treats that are healthy. Just as pet parents feed their animals nutritious meals, it’s equally important to feed nutritious treats that are yummy! Natural Balance offers a treat worthy of your pet’s distinct personality. Are you seeking a tasty, healthy treat for your pet? Well I’m sure your friends are too! In the spirit of the holiday season, I have put together a DIY treat jar complete with Natural Balance treats! It makes for a wonderful gift for the special pet parent in your life. And I think I will keep one for myself 😉
What you will need:
- Mason jar(s)
- Gift tags
- Hole puncher
This treat jar makes for a great hostess gift, party favor or present for a special pet parent in your life who would appreciate some healthy, quality dog or cat treats!
Will you be giving the gift of Natural Balance this year?