Need a great treat to keep your dogs cool in the summer? This easy homemade frozen peanut butter dog treats recipe is for you!
Frozen Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Dixie cups
- Peanut butter
- Crunchy dog treats or dental chews of your choice
- *Amounts vary depending on how many treats you want to make*
- For small dogs, cut the Dixie cups in half so the bottom is easier to lick!
- Fill each cup with peanut butter.
- Put a dental chew or treat in the middle of the peanut butter so half of it is sticking out.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- Let your dog enjoy these delicious frozen peanut butter dog treats!