An easy three-ingredient recipe that your pups are sure to appreciate! Have fun making these oatmeal peanut butter dog treats!
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup flour (I used whole wheat flour)
- 2 tbsp oats
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Get a non-stick baking sheet ready.
2. Mix together the peanut butter, oats and flour in a large bowl. The mixture will not be a dough. It will be a little bit clumpy.
3. With your hands, roll the peanut butter mixture into little balls. You can make them bigger or smaller, depending on the size that would be appropriate for your dogs.
4. Lay each ball onto your non-stick baking sheet.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Bake longer for a harder, crunchier treat.
6. The batch I created made 12 1-inch treats.
For more simple, delicious DIY treat recipes, click here!