An extremely easy to make, two ingredient frozen dog treat!
DIY Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- Low-fat plain yogurt
- Use an ice cube tray (or several, depending on how many treats you want to make). You can get ice cube trays at the Dollar Store or any grocery store.
- Put two blueberries in each cube compartment.
- Spoon some yogurt into each compartment over the blueberries.
- Put two more blueberries on top of the yogurt. You can either leave those blueberries uncovered or you can add another layer of yogurt.
- Freeze 2-3 hours then let your dogs enjoy!
Check out this post for other limited ingredient DIY dog treat recipes!